AAC POOL CLOSED FOR
No Membership Information Available until March 2024
2024 AAC News and Member Updates
1. The Popular "Family Time" Members-Only days will continue this summer. For the sake of pool safety and enjoyment, there will be NO GUESTS on:
- Holidays: Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day
- All Sundays - For the other 6 days of the week, we will follow the Guest Information as outlined in the newsletter
2. AAC New 2024 Renovations!
- Resurfaced Brand new tennis courts
- Pool tile renovations
- Major repainting and professional updates
- Parking Lot Repairs
- Water Bottle Filler Installation
3. Guest Policy
- All guests are asked to fill out the guest forms at the front entrance. All visits are closely monitored by the AAC staff
- All guests, whether swimming or not, will be charged a $1o fee at the gate. CHECK OR CASH ONLY. Please note there is no fee for guests under one year old
- Any one guest can come a for a maximum of 4 times per summer. YOU CANNOT PAY FOR EXTRA VISITS. You Can ONLY bring four guests at one time!
- All guests forms must be signed by an ADULT (18 or older)
- Guests attending the pool grounds on scheduled Club Social Functions count towards the four (4) visits per season policy - Guest Form is needed to attend. Swim
and Tennis Meets and during Swim Lessons do not count
- Nannies, when acting in the capacity of a Nanny, CAN'T bring guests even if they are a member of the club
- Members between 14-17 may bring up to one (1) guest and MUST BRING A PRE-SIGNED GUEST FORM. The form must be signed by an Adult.
This applies when they come to the pool without an adult.
- Team Memberships DO NOT have guest privileges
- Any NEW Swim or Tennis team memberships will not have full club privelages.