Private Party Rules
- All parties must have a contract signed by the sponsoring member.
- No parties may be conducted in the pavilion area during pool hours, unless it’s raining
- Pool parties may not begin before 4:00 pm
- There is a $25 charge for any birthday party consisting of 10 children or less, plus $5 per additional person. table cloths and grills provided.
- All birthday parties need to be scheduled in advance.
- Parties of 15 or more fall under large party fees (see details below)
How to Book a Party
If you would like to schedule a private pool party at AAC for a birthday, office party, anniversary or sports team party, here is what you need to do:
- Contact a pool manager to confirm a date on the calendar.
- Call at least 3 days in advance to schedule any party.
- Meet with the pool manager in person to sign a party agreement, receive a copy of the party rules, guidelines and liability form.
Large Party Fees
- 15 people or more constitutes a large party
- $5 per person attending the party
- Parties must pay for one lifeguard for every 20 attendees.
- $10/hour lifeguard fees during regular pool hours.
- $15/hour lifeguard fees after 8:00pm. Must have 2 lifeguards minimum, more depending on number in party.
- $50 refundable damage deposit required if 50 or fewer attendees
- $100 refundable damage deposit required if more then 50 attendees.
- A deposit and contact person is needed to reserve a date.